Life Mapping Program
What’s your story?
Deeply understanding your past,
and making peace with it in your present,
will be your best way to create your future.
Gain insight into my own leadership style
Identify what empowers me to inspire and lead
Notice triggers that disempower me in workplace interactions
Learn techniques to change negative patterns
Build awareness on how systems work & how organizational dynamics can be led with consciousness and creativity
Develop compassion and empathy towards co-workers, employees and clients through increased psychological awareness of what motivates people
Develop empowering techniques to stay fulfilled and passionate in my work life
Develop the ability to interpret and understand positive and negative “scripts” from childhood based on my life experiences
Raise my self-awareness & my ability for self-care to promote clarity and holistic health
Embrace my strengths and gifts and my ability to leverage them for my personal wellbeing
Increase my understanding of old, negative/limiting beliefs passed on through generational patterns
Engage in techniques to release old patterns and replace with empowering beliefs
Recognize roots of stress and their impact on my health, resilience, and development
Designed for Leaders, Professionals, Executives
Life Mapping Program
10 Week Program
Week 1- Roots of Gratitude
Week 2- Roots of Self-Love
Week 3-Roots of Self-Care
Week 4: Identification of personal patterns
Week 5- Roots of Self-esteem
Week 6- Roots of Self –acceptance
Week 7- Identification of Leadership style
Week 8- Roots of Self–reliance
Week 9 – Identification of professional patterns
Week 10- Closing Session
February 22- April 26th, 2018
Weekly One Hour phone Coaching Session.
Materials and exercises will be emailed.
*Certificate of attendance provided for submission of continuing education and professional development hours
Meg Flynn will be your expert guide and facilitator as you walk the path of your life story. Meg is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with twenty years of experience supporting clients in the process of life transformations. She holds an M.A. in Counseling Psychology and a postgraduate certificate in Marriage and Family Therapy from the University of St. Thomas.
Meg has over 20 years of experience helping leaders, entrepreneurs and business owners gain insight into their stories and patterns. The Life Mapping™ process will allow you to identify and leverage your inner strengths, and assist you to discover and more fully live your true purpose in life
Tracy Fynn Bowe, M.A., J.D.
Jumpstart your professional life, your work team, or your whole organaization with professioanl development work delivered by Tracy Flynn Bowe.
Tracy is a dynamic presenter and a skilled consultant, executive coach, and organizational trainer. With over 25 years of experience as an employment lawyer, human resources executive, harassment and discrimination investigator, conflict and complaint mediator, counselor, and trainer, she uses her broad base of education and experience to analyze and clarify the issues and obstacles that interfere with the health and the success of an organization and its individual members. As a certified master trainer in the Four Color Leadership training system, Tracy delivers powerful training and development modules that transform the culture and climate of organizational life.
Education and Training
B.A. in Psychology and Theology, College of St. Benedict
J.D., University of Minnesota Law School
M.A. in Counseling Psychology, University of St. Thomas
Certified Master Trainer in Personality Assessment
Universities and Colleges
Health Care Systems and Law Firms
Local Governmental Bodies
Manufacturing, Business, Restaurant
Religious orders and institutions
Family Owned Businesses
"The coaching and information I have received from Tracy is invaluable. Actively applying the research around
the Four Color Personality Framework has helped me build stronger working relationships with staff
and foster a culture of trust and collaboration." —Stacie Stanley, Ed.D. , Elementary Principal
We use a strength based, whole system approach to understand the obstacles to positive and integrated growth and development, and to identify the inherent strengths and unique capacities that can be leveraged to achieve individual and organizational goals.
- Executive Coaching to assist individuals in reaching their personal potential and professional goals. As leaders we need opportunities for professional reflection and consultation to identify our goals and develop strategies to achieve them.
- Four Color Leadership Training and Team Building to assist organizations in transforming organizational life and leveraging the tools and talents of their system. Personality is the organizing principle that influences all aspects of people’s lives. It drives the way people gather information, make decisions, and interact with others. It determines people’s work habits, stress points, and responses to change and conflict. Most importantly, however, personality points toward people’s unique giftedness, strengths, and competencies.The Personality Color Indicator identifies predominant personality traits specifically pertaining to your preference for gathering information and making decisions. It classifies different personality types into Four Color Personality Types: Red, Orange, Yellow, and Green. Your results will offer insight into why you think and act the way you do and help you better understand yourself. As an added benefit, the PCI can also help you better understand the other people in your life and help you learn to interact with them more effectively. See the information about our training modules below.
- Four Color Coaching Schedule a personalized Four Color Coaching session for yourself, or with a spouse, family member, whole family group, or small group of friends. During your session you will take the Personality Color Indicator and learn about all four color personality types and their unique gifts, strengths and challenges. Then receive individualized coaching on a focus area of interest based on the color of your personality:
- Health, balance and wellness
- Stress or anger management
- Mental and emotional blocks to success
- Job or career coaching
- Relationship and communication issues
- Parenting issues and strategies
- Family dynamics and communication
- Pre-marital preparation and communication
- Small business group communication
Sessions are scheduled by the hour and depending on your needs may be scheduled for more than one hour at a time. This is a unique opportunity to learn and grow in your personal life though a customized session focused on your goals and objectives. Schedule your session today.
Using the Personality Color IndicatorTM developed by Dr. Carol Ritberger, and the Four Color Leadership SystemTM develped by Tracy Flynn Bowe, New Directions offers three progressive levels of training that will teach your organization to use color and creativity to increase organizational leadership capacity and competency.
- Self Awareness and Individual Leadership: Color Works
The first level of training focuses on self awareness and is a fun, high energy session packed with insight and awareness for all levels of staffstaff. We use the Personality Color Indicator (PCI)TM as an assessment tool and all participants identify their personality type of the four personality colors, learn about the four personality types, and build awareness about the strengths and gifts, as well as the blindspots of their personality color. Particpants willidentify, understand and capitalize on individual strengths, personality patterns, and internal motivators, while recognizing blindspots and challenges that become obstacles to success.
- Relational Awareness and Collaborative Leadership: Color, Communication and Collaboration
The second level of training focuses on relational awareness and provides information and tools that build organizational capacity in teaming, communicating and collaborating. It allows organizations to leverage the strengths and competencies of the organization by building effective teams that can communicate, collaborate and effectively manage conflict and change. It shifts cultures of us/them toward integration and growth and allows organizations to think about the constituency groups they serve and to consider the effectiveness of their work with others.
- Whole System Awareness and Four Color Leadership: Four Color Leadership
Understand the organization’s work, its mission and values, its human resources, and its strategic vision through the Four Color View System. Harness the creative power of the organization to address complexity, change, and adaptation in the work environment and marketplace. It allows an organization to reflect on its work and to identify strengths and gaps at the whole system level.